Thank you. It looks really nice. I enjoy every time I see Pharo integrated
with a "regular" tool for Devops.

The only thing that concerns me is whether we should have a credentials
manager of some sort, I cannot stop worrying about saving the username and
password in plaintext, not only for Sentry.

Esteban A. Maringolo