Le 09/02/2018 à 00:46, Arturo Zambrano a écrit :
I used Roassal + OSM and worked perfectly (2 year ago at least). Although I think there is no support for something like a tiles cache.

We did the OSM support with an in-image tiles cache, but limited to the current map section being viewed.

It would be easy to add an on-disk cache to that code.

Thierry