On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 5:35 PM, Peter Uhnák <i.uh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is SVG exporter.

Yes, I'm aware of that.

> I've never heard about ODG, is it commonly used outside of OpenOffice
> itself?

Not much, you  are right.

SVG should suffice, my point is generating a kind of flowcharts that may
need manual edition.
When I open the generated SVG, reasonably , every piece of the graphic is
separated (you know
 simple arrow is three separated lines, and things like that)...

I would like to generate something like a Visio drawing... but in the open
source world... so I though
generating an ODG would be a good alternative.

I'm not familiar with SVG details, if it is possible to group shapes and
lines that would be OK.

So I want to re post my question:
 "What is  the best option to generate an editable flow chart from Pharo
(Roassal)?"

Thanks for your feedback  Peter!

best regards

> Peter
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 9:29 PM, Stephane Ducasse <stepharo.s...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Arturo
>>
>> I have no idea about the answer. But hello from snowy France :)

Hi  Stef, Hope everyone is OK with the icy winter :)

best regards.