Hi arturo

What you saw is the pipeline to produce book and others. Now I do not
think that you need it.
To export markdown you do not need the pillar configuration and the rest.
Check the chapter 6 in the publishing a booklet with pillar document.

You can just get your document using the Pillar parser.

| wiki doc |
wiki := '!My Document'.
doc := PRPillarParser parse: wiki

Or from a file:

      PRPillarParser parse: (FileSystem workingDirectory / 'foo.pillar')

          readStream

You can also instantiate the document model, one node after the other,
start- ing with PRDocument and adding sub-instances of PRDocumentItem:

      | document title figure|

      document := PRDocument new.

      title := PRHeader new

         level: 1;

         add: (PRText content: 'foo');

         yourself.

      figure := PRFigure new

         add: (PRText content: 'Alias');

then to export in HTML you just ask the htmlWriter. So I think that
this is the same for markdown.

PRHTMLWriter write: document

Now pay attention because we are currently rewriting the pipeline of
document production in Pillar 70.
This is why this is not in master but in a specific branch.

Stef