Hi Hernan,

It's not clear to me where the install happens. In the first available
image file at the same working directory where you executed the pi
command?

Also, I'd make it case-insensitive, and only complain if there is an
ambiguity in some name (which I think there isn't).

Thanks again!

Esteban A. Maringolo