Because I posted a new link it was misinterpreted that the old one did not
work which is not the case. Yeah changing it back to the old one is the
right choice. I created the new one only for convenience but as I said we
already have a ton of invite links.

In any case the old one will remain and wont bet changed, unless
Dicscord decides something stupid which I doubt will do because already too
many people (outside our community) that use Discord depend on the invite
links not to change and remain the same.

So all is good :)