Hi,

There is something odd happening… or better: There is *a lot* happening.

Just one example: for the Newsletter, the original idea was to send out once a
month a post with 3 things, some of them recycled (e.g. pointers to existing
projects, re-use “success stories”, things like that.

Now already some months ago I had to add “and here are some other interesting
announcements, blog posts, videos”.

But this month, the list of things for the newsletter TODO list contains over
60 entries. With the exception of maybe 5, these are just things that happened
between sending the February newsletter and today.

Newsletter March should be ready till this thursday, I hope, subscribe or read
the oder ones here: http://newsletter.pharo.org <http://newsletter.pharo.org/>

        Marcus