Dear List,

I was trying to set up Tide / Amber.

I found a Tide version for Pharo 3, but optimistically I tryed to set
it up with Pharo 6.

Then I went to 5, 4, and then I used 3.

I set Tide up according to the instructions, and well, the JSON
interface seemed to work fine.

This may not be the concern of this list:  Then I tried to get Amber
running, but I failed.  I found no description thatI was able to
follow to success.

What is the state of Tide?  Is it still actively supported, or has it
either vanished into a proprietary enterprise or been abandoned?

If it went to proprieary, is a successor still available?

Has it been abandoned in relation to technical or other shortcomings
of the concept?

Can anyone help me to get Tide running on Pharo 6?
Kind regards,

basket