Now I did

addDescriptionBodyIn: aStream forItems: descriptionItems
     aStream print: (STON toStringPretty: descriptionItems)

and it works sometimes.

testDescriptionBuilder
     | builder string |
     builder := ChrysalConfigurationBuilder new.
     string := String
                    streamContents: [ :s |  builder

addDescriptionBodyIn: s
                                                           forItems:
ChrysalConfigurationDescription itemDescriptionForXX ].
    self
            assert: (STON fromString: string) size
            equals:  ChrysalConfigurationDescription itemDescriptionForXX size

And I have no idea why I get 47 and 13 instead of 13 and 13. This is
super super strange.

Stef