Hi

I'm developing a small library named Chrysal (to be announced when
ready - the successor of Cocoon) that supports configuration files
(and conversion of strings into our lovely objects).

The idea is that based on description objects, a class is generated
statically with all the conversion logic.
Now a configuration for an App is a subclass of one minimal class
called ChrysalConfiguration.
and this class is packaged into the ChrysalRuntime package this is the
only thing needed (I could remove it by automatically recompiling even
more code but looks a bit terrible at the end).

Now my question.
Should I propose two BaselineOfs? One for the Generator and one for the Runtime?
I thought so. And generator should depend on the runtime.

Stef