Hi guys!

I’m trying to use GLORP and I’m having problems defining the class model for a
class which has an instance variable which is a collection of instances of two
different classes:

I have 3 classes named: { Section . Question . QuestionGroup } and I have
problems for specifying the glorp class model for Section.
Object subclass: #Section
        instanceVariableNames: ‘questions ...'
        classVariableNames: ''

The thing is that #questions instance variable is a collection of Question AND
QuestionGroup. They have polymorphic behavior, but they have not a common
superclass (besides Object).

How does my class model should look like?

classModelForSection: aClassModel
        aClassModel newAttributeNamed: #questions collectionOf: ****?.

Thanks for the help!
Cheers,