> peter,
>  are you sure that dependencies of a project in tonel format can be loaded?

I agree with Gabriel, this has to be a Metacello issue.

The support that was added was having your repo in tonel. If tonel
dependencies are problem, that's a different issue. I think this is best to
report directly to SmalltalkCI issue tracker.

But I think smalltalkCI disabled it for Pharo (see disableIcebergDuring: ).
> I don't know why.

I know that some (long) time ago loading it with iceberg was causing some
weird trouble, but recently some people mentioned that they use it without
problems (I think this was from Jenkins CI), so enabling it in SmalltalkCI
sounds like a good idea.

Peter