Hi Pablo,

I will one or the other for the Splash screen,

The most annoying is the warning message at start up. Can your take a look at this app in your system if it  shows up? (the splash is off in this version, so it should not cause trouble)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/te2gel05u1y1sp9/DrGeo.app.zip?dl=0

Thanks

Hilaire