Hi,
   I have been checking this problem and the message is shown because is
trying to find the ombu file for the current session.
Usually what it does is comparing the file with the recorded size and
timestamp in the image to check that the file has no new changes.
If the file is newer or larger than the previous info of the image, the
recover message appears.

I think there is a bug here, although I am not sure, I think that Martín
has to help to understand it.
Because in the current implementation if the file does not exists it
produces the recovery message.
Even though it can show that there are changes, if there is no file with
them I think is quite difficult to recover them.

This behaviour is not happening in the machine where the image is built,
because the file exists in the disk. They are stored in the pharo-local
directory.

Cheers,
Pablo

--