The current website shows the wrong link, the installer for the bleeding
edge is the wrong one in files.
The situation on the Windows front is very very bad and not really
improving.

That being said, the installer on the CI is the right one and works.

so, steal the installer from here:
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-ci-jenkins2/job/PharoLauncher

This is the one you want:

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-ci-jenkins2/job/PharoLauncher/

For having the latest lastet everything, go to the launcher settings, get
into the devmode and open monticello and load the latest packages.

Phil