Bump (not sure this got through , and keen to know how to load the diagramming
bit)

Guys this is really impressive!

2 things I noticed when going through the example in a new Pharo 6.1 image
(with the latest Iceberg) -

1) The example "IceRepository repositoriesLocation / 'feenkcom'/
'gtoolkit-examples' / 'doc' / 'tutorial' / 'examples-tutorial.pillar'. “ has
changed to “IceLibgitRepository …” in the newer iceberg - so it might be worth
a note in the readme (I’ll submit a PR)

2) In a clean 6.1 image I get a walkback (GtPhlowExplicitView>>mondrian DNU)
when you try any of the graphical bits , making me think either the
dependencies are incorrect  on the Baseline (or the instruction for the example
also need to mention you need to load something else - presumably Roassal?
3) You can’t scroll the Diff tabs of results, only the Code tabs

Tim