I too used it in Dolphin and it was fine, But i don’t think it gets used much
in Pharo and so has probably decayed, isn’t Voyage an object dB or Gemstone?

(Todd & everyone, a gentle reminder to try and leave personality opinions at
the door , we’ve already had another thread that got overly heated
unnecessarily. Our community is small and we need to avoid knife fights. The
technical stuff is already hard enough)

Tim

Sent from my iPhone