Ok, I forgot to mention I have changed
LGitRepository>>clone:url:local_path:options:, but for some odd reason it's
arguments names were switched to arg 1, arg2, arg3 etc, so the out error
was because was renamed to one of those generic arg names. I figure that
out looking at the versions of the methods, and it apers that when I first
access it this change is made.

Anyways, I fixed that and I still get "IceGenericError: failed to get
server certificate: The identifier is not in the correct state for the
resquested operation"