Hi Paul,

I did nothing more since what was discussed in this thread.

This is still something I’m interested in but it’s not a priority at the moment.

The work done since Max published it was to make it work (it’s was mainly about
the removal of Omnibase dependancies). BTW, removing was « easy » but Rare was
relying a lot on logging action/activity (Omnibase) and generating Seaside web
UI (through Magritte) we do not have that anymore.

The actual state/limitation for me if I remember well, is :
task completed). To me, it needs to be able to declare « software tasks ».
- manual completion was achieved through Web UI (anActivation complete). I
think we need a more generic UI mechanism (Annoucement?)
- I also would need delegated subtasks (to other images ).
- I think it would need some kind of scheduler/orchestrator.

For what purposes you need Workflow ?

HTH,

Cédrick