Matias

Thanks. I have made this change, but it does not affect the tests I have
run.

I have focused on getting the test suite in OmniBaseTests to run. So far I
still have 5 greens, 7 reds and one orange. The greens are all the first
five test methods in the browser list; it seems it half fails on the sixth
one (TestEquality), hence the orange, and then red for all the rest.

One problem is that the test database is created at the start of the test
suite, and then not removed at the end. This seems to mess up the next
attempt to run the tests. I tried to run the OmniBaseTests>>#tearDown
manually, but it fails, so I have to exit Pharo and delete the test database
in Windows.

I intend to continue running the test suite, but I shall run the tests
individually, and put breakpoints in those that fail. I shall report here if
I make any progress.

Best wishes

Peter Kenny