I had time today to implement this.  The attached mczs, in pharo 6.1, allow
you to hit Cmd-i to inspect or cmd-d to do it.

You can test by loading the test package and typing in the spotter search
bar,

GTCounter increaseValue

then hitting Cmd-d several times then Cmd-i to see what value you ended on.

To implement I edited the GTSpotterMorph>>bindingDictionnary to look for and
act cmd-i and cmd-d

GT-Spotter-PaulDeBruicker.mcz
<http://forum.world.st/file/t94460/GT-Spotter-PaulDeBruicker.mcz>
GT-Tests-Spotter-PaulDeBruicker.mcz