From: Pharo-users <pharo-users-boun...@lists.pharo.org> On Behalf Of oswall
arguedas
Sent: 12 July 2018 18:35
To: 'Any question about pharo is welcome' <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Subject: Re: [Pharo-users] XML support for pharo

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your help.

The value I get is:

                     <year> 2014 </ year>

What I need is to extract the atomic value of the node, which is:

                             2014

To assign it to variables and create objects. I can not find how to obtain
that punctual value 2014.

The main purpose is to read many xml files and create smalltak objects with
that data, then save them in DB and process the data.

  _____