Hey, all..

I was just checking in to see the progress of managing an entire project
with git.

The last I checked in, this was a work in progress.

My current pet project consists of a handful of classes with maybe two
handfuls of required packages.

Is the entire metacello configuration being handled on github yet?

I would like to work this into my workflow so that I can do something like:

- Grab a fresh Pharo
- Pharo.image ../scripts/setup-client-application.st where the setup script
just grabs the Configuration and loads and starts a fresh project.

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101