Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. September 2018 um 15:40 Uhr
Von: "Norbert Hartl" <norb...@hartl.name>
An: "Any question about pharo is welcome" <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Cc: "Discusses Development of Pharo" <pharo-...@lists.pharo.org>
Betreff: Re: [Pharo-users] [ANN] Migrated Artefact to GitHub

Super! Thanks

Norbert
Am 27.09.2018 um 11:26 schrieb Guillermo Polito
<guillermopol...@gmail.com[mailto:guillermopol...@gmail.com]>:

Hi all,

I've moved the Artefact library to GitHub
(https://github.com/pharo-contributions/Artefact[https://github.com/pharo-contributions/Artefact]).

I've also made some changes to it in the way and made a 1.7.0 version with:
 - support for Pharo7 streams
 - a baseline

So, people using Artifact, you can contribute through pull requests ^^,
Guille
 --

Guille Polito
Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189
French National Center for Scientific Research -
http://www.cnrs.fr[http://www.cnrs.fr]

Web: http://guillep.github.io[http://guillep.github.io]
Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13