When I installed GTDocumenter into a clean P61 image it took a really long time
(like 20+ mins), so it may be something you have to wait out.

It does beg the question why it takes so long? Actually all of our code loading
is quite slow compared to other languages that load a lot more code. Not sure
if if it’s ever been optimised ?

Tim

Sent from my iPhone