Thanks Sean,

Weird, I think I'm already running 1.4, because the downloaded setup
file was named pharo-launcher-1.4 (I'm downloading again just in case).

The about of my current version shows:
- PharoLauncher-Core-VincentBlondeau.184
- PharoLauncher-Spec-ChristopheDemarey.66
- PharoLauncher-Tests-Core-VincentBlondeau.24

Regards,

On 10/2/2018 9:09 PM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> Esteban A. Maringolo wrote
>> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> No. It was a bug that has been fixed. From Christophe in another thread:
>> The problem is probably fixed in the latest PharoLauncher version (1.4)
>> available from http://pharo.org/download.
>> If not, as specified in the dialog text, please run the given command from
>> the command line to give us more information on what is the problem.
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Esteban A. Maringolo