If you have done a PRISM PP parser, maybe you can contribute it to the PP
community.
Thank you.

--
Serge Stinckwic
​h​

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
​Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)​
​niversity of Yaoundé I​, Cameroun
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich