I’ve created a new repository and chose to use tonel for its file format. But
as in my previous attempts I cannot make it work.

I test my repo with travis for pharo 6.1 and pharo 7. Using

SmalltalkCISpec {
      SCIMetacelloLoadSpec {
          #baseline : 'ArangoDB',
          #directory : 'source',
          #load : [ 'Tests' ],
          #platforms : [ #pharo ]
      }
  ]
}

it succeeds in pharo7 and fails in pharo 6.1. I think this is because 6.1
cannot handle tonel. But using

SmalltalkCISpec {
      SCIMetacelloLoadSpec {
          #baseline : 'ArangoDB',
          #directory : 'source',
          #load : [ 'Tests' ],
          #useLatestMetacello: true,
          #platforms : [ #pharo ]
      }
  ]
}

makes it fail in pharo 7 as well.

Loaded -> BaselineOfMetacello-CompatibleUserName.1526690791 ---
https://github.com/Metacello/metacello.git[master] ---
https://github.com/Metacello/metacello.git[master]
project group, or package named: 'FileTree' not found when used in requires: or
includes: field of package: 'Metacello-FileTree' for version: baseline of
BaselineOfMetacello.
 <>[ MetacelloNameNotDefinedError
 <>     signal:
 <>             'project group, or package named: ' , specName printString
 <>                     , ' not found when used in requires: or includes: field
of package: '
 <>                     , self name printString , ' for version: '
 <>                     , aVersionSpec versionString , ' of ' , aVersionSpec
projectLabel
 <>nil  "return nil if resumed" ] in [ :specName |
Any ideas?

Norbert