--- Begin Message ---
Hi Hamdi,

one API that you can use to learn more about OpenAPI is the REST Interface to Bitmex.

https://www.bitmex.com/api/explorer/

They offer a testing account which would allow you to run the API explorer against your account without the need of real money.

Maybe this can help you learn more about OpenAPI?

Have fun!

Sebastian