Yes, this is fixed in P7
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20212#BugEvent.193460

solution is to close your image and open again, or go to process browser
and kill the new UI loop that started.

As a workaround you can do parseExpression:onError: (or whatever the name
is)... or I've made a small wrapper which doesn't suffer from thsi
https://github.com/peteruhnak/pharo-changes-builder

Peter