Hi!
I'm getting the following strange behavior using Iceberg in Pharo7 .

My setup is like this:
- Using Pharo Launcher
- have several images

I notice that when I clone a repository it is correctly downloaded into
pharo-local/icerberg of that image.

When I load a baseline of that project, that fires the download of several
github repos, they are NOT stored in pharo-local/iceberg for the current
image. Instead,
they stored in pharo-local of an old image. I even tried deleting the whole
old image directory (the one that pharo launcher creates). The result is
the same, all the dependencies are stored in that directory (something
recreates that).

As a result several images are sharing a common iceberg location  for
dependencies ... I checked that I don't have enabled "Share repositories
between images".

Is there some settings file shared between all the pharo launcher managed
images?
Thanks!