I have a pharo 6.1 image (based on the Moose 6.1 image) containing a small
application. I would like to distribute this without the source code. When I
run the application with the changes file present all is fine. When running
with the changes file removed, it mostly works ok but apparently the
functionality for e.g. creating png (linked to Cairo?) is not available. The
log file is attached.

Now looking a bit further into this I observed that in fact all the 6.1 images
I work with seem to have this same problem, e.g. when displaying Roassal graphs
they display the red windows with crosses.

Is this option to run without a changes files supposed to work in 6.1 (on
windows)? What should I do to make it work? (noticed that there is no setting
anymore for this)

Hans