That doesn't work for me. First of all, my programming competition has a
strong marketing component. I cannot see how to market Smalltalk effectively
through AoC. My Salta keynote made this very clear.

AoC is unfocussed. It's not language-specific. It's basically all over the
place.

Second, I envision making the competition public knowledge in the (Canadian)
media. Again, I don't see how that's possible with AoC.

The competition includes promotional T-shirts. These shouldn't be linked
with AoC.

I have $25,000 and I'm not going to donate it all to AoC. That's practically
no bang for the buck in terms of marketing.

philippeback wrote