Thanks,

So better is leave it this way. So three seperate packages as I understand you well.

Roelof

Op 27-11-2018 om 10:47 schreef Esteban Lorenzano:
Yes, you can :)
(But I would recommend it doing it with tests)

Usually, what you do is to create your package “Project” and then inside that
package you can add the tags “test” and “Actions”,

But now you already have three packages, and you want to move, for example
“Project-Actions” into “Project”. To do this you need to select
“Project-Action” and with right click select the option “extras” in your
context menu. From there, you need to select “demote to package with tag”. This
will move all Project-Action package into “Project” package, “Action” tag.

Cheers,
Esteban