Konrad,

On 31/12/18 8:59, Konrad Hinsen via Pharo-users wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who replied - the sum of the answers is actually a
> lot more useful than each one individually, as each one points to a part
> of the puzzle that Pharo is (for me, at least, after roughly one month
> of use).

It's really nice to have you hear. I remember some of our Twitter
conversations about reproducible research and the advantages that Pharo
could bring in that front and is good to know that they will continue
here with the stuff you're working on.

I restarted with Pharo in 2014, after a short revealing experience with
Squeak, EToys and Bots Inc in 2006-2007 and now I'm enjoying the Joyride[1]

[1] https://twitter.com/offrayLC/status/493979407011561473

Yes, Pharo is strange and awesome and the same time. Be around, you'll
be amazed.

Offray