On naming protocols: it would be nice to have clear guidance about
when to use '-ion' and when to use '-ing'.  In my own code I've been
using '-ing' except for a few traditional categories like
'instance creation'.  One reason for this was that I didn't want to
keep on re-deciding "is it 'enumerating' or 'enumeration'".