--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

Thanks Konrad for the Sketch-n-Sketch link.  I think that you hit the
point about having multiple editors and views for the same object. I
think that for interactive documentation that goes beyond software, that
is needed, specially when you are targeting single source input and
multi device/format output (like here [1]). Several Markdown variants
are targeting such scenario, that includes interactive documentation,
but is not their only concern. ATM seems that new GT is pretty tied to
Pillar and software documentation (which is fine, but not the path I'm
primarily interested).

[1] https://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/mapeda/

I will see what future Pharo 7 based toolkits bring on that front.

Cheers,

Offray