--- Begin Message ---
Dale,

> This looks like a case where you are using a metadata-less repository
> ... if so you, should add the following method to your baseline class:

Sorry, that's way above my understanding of baselines and repository
handling in general. I started from

https://github.com/pharo-open-documentation/pharo-wiki/blob/master/General/Baselines.md

and adapted the examples there to my own situation, my project being
hosted on GitHub:

  https://github.com/khinsen/leibniz-pharo/

> This mod will cause packages to be unconditionally loaded ... Monticello
> does a definition comparison on package load so only changed definitions
> are loaded into the image ...

I'd say that a new dependency should be treated like a changed one, but
again I am still very much lost in the jungle of Monticello, Metacello,
Gofer, Iceberg, etc. It's the most opaque aspect of Pharo I have
encountered so far.

Cheers,
   Konrad.

--- End Message ---