El mar., 22 ene. 2019 a las 14:03, Esteban Lorenzano
(<esteba...@gmail.com>) escribió:

> There is a problem with INRIA servers :(
> They does not seems to support high traffic

They don't support high traffic nor high volume either. The download
speed was awful then, and it's even worst now.
But hey, those who pass all these obstacles to get to know and try
Pharo are more likely to continue using it. :)

> (supposing public from reddit and yc is high traffic?)

Well... with at least a 100:1 ratio of visits:upvotes the hits must be
at least two order of magnitude higher than on a regular day.
Which makes me wonder... do we have any stats of that?

These problems are "good" problems, and are the easiest to solve.

Esteban A. Maringolo