I have recently also some font problems on my new macbook pro with Pharo 6.1.
When I load Roassal and try to run one example, my image crash (with errors
related to Cairo). This does not happen with Pharo 7.0

Dunno if this related to my new macbook, Pharo 6.1 VM or my update to last
version of Mojave ...

Sent from my iPhone