On Sun, Feb 03, 2019 at 01:41:30PM -0800, PAUL DEBRUICKER wrote:
> MCHttpRepository
>     location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/TimeZoneDatabase'

Hi Paul,

I see that there is a ConfigurationOfTimeZoneDatabase in the SS repo as
well.

>       spec baseline: 'TimeZoneDatabase'
>                       with: [ spec repository:
> 'http://www.squeaksource.com/TimeZoneDatabase' ].

In your BaselineOfYourProject that is citing TimeZoneDatabase as a
dependency, you could try loading ConfigOfTimeZoneDatabase instead:

    spec project: 'TimeZoneDatabase' with: [
       spec
         className: 'ConfigurationOfTimeZoneDatabase';
         version: #stable;
         repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/TimeZoneDatabase' ].

This is known working in my BaselineOfGlorpSQLite which loads
ConfigurationOfUDBC
from STH.

Pierce