Hi Sven,

Can we use filetree/cypress for this for now?  IF the intention is for your
copy to become the canonical github one at least.   Squeak and GemStone
don't yet have tonel and the smalltalkhub/PharoExtras repo is where code is
currently loaded from for those platforms.

Thanks for giving it some thought.

Paul

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote