If you forget to initialise a variable which you thought was a Dictionary - you
get a confusing error message: "Error: only integers should be used as indices”
if you try an at:put:

This is a consequence of having at:put: defined on Object (which is a bit nasty)

Should UndefinedObject at least override this and signal something a bit more
obvious? This is a common and easily done thing and we don't support it very
well.

I just did it in some code, and was scratching my head initially until I read
the stack properly and realised it was something much simpler than I thought I
had done.

Any thoughts on this?