Hi Cedrick,

> Le 9 mars 2019 à 10:10, Cédrick Béler <cdric...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Hi,
>
> I tried a bit more to make DrGeo bundle works.
>
> I have Mojave (10.14) and the problem of corrupted files seems to come from
> Gatekeeper with prevent unsigned applications (from unknot developper) to
> open.
>
> Gatekeeper can be temporary stopped and then the bundle work, even when
> Gatekeeper is reactivated. But clearly, this is not a friendly user way of
> installing DrGeo.
>
> So I guess the actual (old ?) bundle procedure doesn’t fit Apple politic on
> application security. I'm pretty sure PharoLauncher faced this already.

Yes.

https://github.com/demarey/pharo-launcher/tree/development/signing#how-to-sign-on-os-x

> — do we need a real developer account ? I’ve a free one and access to a paid
> one. Can we do it with a general « pharaoh » account like for Pharo-Launcher ?

yes, you need a (paid) developper account.
See
https://successfulsoftware.net/2012/08/30/how-to-sign-your-mac-os-x-app-for-gatekeeper/

I do not know if a general account for apps developed in Pharo is a good idea
because it means that the reputation of all apps signed with the same
certificate is shared, i.e. a security problem in one app will impact all other
apps signed with the same certificate. It has to be discussed with people
interested in it.

Regards,
Christophe.