> Le 11 mars 2019 à 14:51, Noury Bouraqadi <bouraq...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Hi Norbert,
>
> The PhD of Sang (in CC) was about FPGA and Smalltalk.
> https://lxsang.me/ <https://lxsang.me/>

Really cool, thanks a lot :)

> Noury
>
>> On 9 Mar 2019, at 15:31, Norbert Hartl <norb...@hartl.name> wrote:
>>
>> I’m trying to collect information about programming in pharo for FPGA. The
>> only things I found are around PharoROS like this [1]. If anyone has more
>> information or is willing to talk about I’m open ears.
>>
>> The background is that we did little things with the PharoThings toolkit and
>> want to research which other combinations like Arduino, ESP32, FPGAs are
>> there to be a good extensions to a Pi.
>>
>> Any hint is welcomed!
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Norbert
>>
>> [1]
>> http://esug.org/data/ESUG2014/IWST/Papers/iwst2014_From%20Smalltalk%20to%20Silicon_Towards%20a%20methodology%20to%20turn%20Smalltalk%20code%20into%20FPGA.pdf

I found this other reference (ESU15) and the associated youtube video:
IWST A meta model supporting both hardware and smalltalk-based ...
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj-k8K6ofzgAhWM3OAKHUDSCysQtwIwAXoECAgQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DN0JNjZipcjY&usg=AOvVaw1O0kRgDBebVveYbjna8jAn>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0JNjZipcjY
 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0JNjZipcjY>
http://esug.org/data/ESUG2015/IWST/Papers/IWST_2015_submission_6.pdf
<http://esug.org/data/ESUG2015/IWST/Papers/IWST_2015_submission_6.pdf>

And some other there: https://info.lxsang.me/#toc9

So busy, for the next couple hours ;-) (even more with the PhD
https://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-01661569/document
<https://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-01661569/document>)

Thanks,

Cédrick

Ps: I was looking at this conference who might be interesting for such subject
and applications (but end of this week).
https://wiki.f-si.org/index.php/FSiC2019
<https://wiki.f-si.org/index.php/FSiC2019>