These are all good suggestions guys - but don’t you find it odd that there
isn’t the mirror function #excludes: which would make all of them read more
naturally?

I know we can’t have all combinations- but this one really struck me as odd by
its absence (particularly when I was comparing the elegance of my little coding
solution to other languages).

Should I propose it’s inclusion in Collection?

Tim

Sent from my iPhone