I was asked a question about starting pharo exercism from the command line on
Arch linux - seems the Pharo.image file isn’t being found (but it was installed
with AUR, which I am unfamiliar with).

Anyway - I tried using the command line on OSX ( I noticed they had used pharo,
and not pharo-ui — which I never understood: why is it not pharo for ui and
pharo-cmd for terminal, as it burns most people?) - and typed “pharo —help”,
and you get an impressive long list of commands - however it doesn’t show you
the useful Image commands anymore? So you would never know to use “pharo
Pharo.image —list”.

 A while back it showed you that - but its now gone which seems a shame?

I also notice at the bottom of the list, its says the the image name defaults
to Pharo.image - however I haven’t noticed that works at all - you have to
specify an image, so thats a bit misleading.

Tim