Le 26/05/2019 à 02:41, Jeff Gray a écrit :
> Nothing showed up running netstat, and I tried rebooting just in case
> something in memory but no, 8080 is not being used.
> I have checked that I can get other packages. Garage loaded with no problem.

Just to be sure can you try to execute:

Metacello new
 baseline:'Seaside3';
 repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
 get.

#BaselineOfSeaside3 asClass compile: 'startWelcomeSeasideAdaptorInPharo
'.

Metacello new
 baseline:'Seaside3';
 repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
 load

This script will load the baseline (configuration) of the Seaside
project, remove the part launching le adaptor and then load the project.
If it works it means there is a bug in the post load action of the
baseline, else we will need to dig up a little more.

Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr