On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 6:35 PM Konrad Hinsen <konrad.hin...@fastmail.net>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Over the last weeks I have started to explore IPFS more seriously.
> IPFS, the Inter-Planetary File System, is supposed to be the
> next-generation Web: a decentralized content-addressed database.
>
> Since there is nothing better then Pharo for exploring databases,
> I have started to write an IPFS interface to Pharo:
>
>    https://github.com/khinsen/ipfs-pharo
>
> It connects to a local IPFS server, so you have to have one
> running. It's surprisingly straightforward to install and configure,
> unless you have to fight with firewalls that block IPFS traffic.

Great work ! I think Marcus was interested to have something like that.
It is a solution to distribute scientific datasets ?

A+
--
Serge Stinckwic

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)
niversity of Yaoundé I, Cameroon
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich