I am currently putting together a Seaside website for my radio show. I am
trying to figure out how to model the "has and belongs to many" relationships.

Each episode can have many tracks, each of these tracks can belong to several
episodes.
I want to be able to present a listing of which episodes each track appears in,
and a listing of tracks for each episode.

The approach I have seen on this is to create an intermediary object and store
a set of ids on this, but this seems a little clunky, and it seems like there
would be a clean way to do this.
Am I missing something?
Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101